Allora Vineyards Visitor Policy
We are thrilled to have you visit Allora Vineyards and we want to thank you in advance for understanding the need for our new procedures. For the safety of our guests, employees and family members, Allora Vineyards has introduced the following requirements for visitors. By entering our premises, you agree to abide by the following directives, as well as any verbal instructions provided by your host, to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all. Additionally, you acknowledge the contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus, and voluntarily release and hold harmless Allora Vineyards, its employees, agents and representatives, from any liabilities, claims, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto your decision to visit and/or participate in a tasting experience on our premises. If any minors are accompanying your group, their respective parent or guardian agrees to these terms on their behalf by bringing them on-site.
- Advanced reservations are required for all tasting experiences. Feel free to call us at 707-963-6071 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about availability and request a reservation.
- For the safety of our staff and others, we kindly ask that you cancel your reservation if you or anyone in your group is not feeling well.
- We are currently only able to accommodate parties of 6 or fewer individuals. Contact us for more information.
- All guests must wear face coverings, except for those who cannot safely wear a covering due to a medical condition. Face coverings may only be removed once wine has been poured for your group and while at your assigned tasting area.
- Maintain 6 or more feet of distance between others not in your group when not at your assigned tasting area (i.e., while waiting to enter the tasting room, walking to the restroom, etc.).
- Do not engage in any physical contact with any of the Allora Vineyards staff. Under normal circumstances, we’d love to be able to greet you with a handshake, but now isn’t the time.
- By entering the property, you confirm you are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. These symptoms include cough, fever over 100.4 degrees, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell.
- By entering the property, you confirm you have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 for at least the past 3 days, without the use of any medication. You also confirm you have not had contact with anyone who is COVID-positive within the past 14 days.
- Please wash and/or sanitize your hands upon arrival as well as after sneezing, blowing your nose, coughing, or using the restroom. Sanitizer, soap and water are readily available.
- When possible, please use credit card or other low-contact payments methods rather than cash.
- Employees and Proprietors have the right to refuse or end service to any guest exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. If you are asked to leave our property for this reason, we appreciate your immediate attention to this request and your understanding in this matter.
Although Allora Vineyards is not open to the public, tastings are offered by appointment, Tuesday through Saturday at the following times.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Closed on Holidays
All tastings feature estate-grown wines in an intimate experience hosted in our exclusive wine libraries.
We provide a 60 to 90-minute educational and interactive tasting (shared tastings not permitted). Due to the nature of this experience, animals and children are not permitted (except certified service animals, California Health & Safety Code 114259.5).
Allora Vineyards is located at 3244 Ehlers Lane, St. Helena, CA 94574. Please note, although some GPS applications will offer directions to Ehlers Lane via Silverado Trail, this is incorrect. Ehlers Lane can only be reached from Hwy. 29. Also, using services such as Uber and Lyft to visit the winery can be problematic since they often are not able to locate the winery and are not available for a pick-up.